Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gimme A Bread

I believe when young Kennedy Yang said "Gimme a bread" it stirred something inside me that I never forgot. Here's some more bread that I've done recently. Basically I just needed someone to show the pictures to. Shown are Rye Sourdough Oatmeal, Apple Bread with Walnuts and Currants (just out of the oven), and two loaves of French Bread. Each was delicious, nutritious too. I'm working on a loaf bread called Power Bread currently. It's loaded with 100% whole wheat flour, oat bran, pureed raisins and flax seeds, sesame seeds, and sunflower seeds. We'll see what kind of power it provides (besides the obvious).


2 comments:

Sarah G said...

Wow, that bread looks de-licious!

Rebecca said...

Jet, your bread looks incredible! I'm sure it tastes wonderful too. Lewis and I both agree that it looks like bread you'd buy in the European neighborhood bakeries. :)